GROUP COACHING SESSION - 90 MINUTES
Job search struggles are real, I know what you are going through & I can assure you it can change...
- You’re doing it with so many doubts like how your resume looks or if anyone is actually reading it?
- Is your LinkedIn profile able to deliver the right message to recruiters or makes you look desperate?
- You feel there is no end and you’re tired of trying to crack the code on getting hired on your own
Hi I am Nancy
But the truth is....
Getting the dream job offer isn’t about having all the expertise in the industry or the matching skill set. It actually is about having the right job search strategy and positive approach. You know you’re qualified but as the time and non-responsiveness increases so does your job search demotivation and self-doubt.
In today's competitive job market, you need to do things differently to get results
Even if you feel invisible and lost in the competitive job market despite being qualified you can turn things around. It’s time to ctrl alt delete the old ways and let me show you a fresh, new approach to job searching.
If you feel you have tried things like
- Doing you Research on the job market as if it’s your full-time job
- Spending hours on LinkedIn going through the advertised job vacancies
- Sending your resume to each and every person recruiting
- And FINALLY got a call from a recruiter only to be ghosted & waiting for a response for eternity
At the end of this course you will
- Be able to change your job search direction,
- You will have an understanding of what techniques work & what doesn’t.
- Upgrade your job marketing materials
- Overcome any networking difficulties
- Position yourself for future opportunities.
I will walk you through this process Step by Step
Even if you feel invisible and lost in the competitive job market despite being qualified you can turn things around.
It’s time to ctrl alt delete the old ways and let me show you a fresh, new approach to job searching by discussing answers to below 3 questions
What are you doing?
What you must do?
How can you get results?